Night Time Relaxing Tea (100gm)
Sold by IMWOW
- Rich in Antioxidants and Anthycyanins
- Promotes digestion
- Ease Menstrual Cramps
- 100% Organic
- 0% Caffeine
An all-natural blend of just herbs and flowers that helps you relax at the end of the day with a cup of bedtime tea.
Herbal teas have been enjoyed by royalty since ancient times. Night Time Relaxing Tea includes these herbs and flowers in balanced proportion (with no preservatives) to suit the taste of the modern tea drinker.
I’MWOW introduces this collection of organic goodness for your health and well-being.
What's inside the package?
Only whole leaves and petals of,
- Chamomile: the soothing properties of chamomile aides digestion and improve sleep quality.
- Hibiscus: rich in anthocyanins and antioxidants, hibiscus petals support good metabolism and skin health.
- Lavender: More than the fragrance, lavender has the ability to reduce anxiety and relax you naturally.
- Lemongrass: boosts oral health and aides digestion
- Licorice: commonly known as 'Mulethi', it reduces acid reflux and supports immunity
- Rose: rich in antioxidants and antimicrobial properties. Also soothes menstrual cramps.
- Rooibos: Rooibos leaves, indigenous to Africa, are known to fight stress and improve sleep quality.
What happens when you open the bag?
A delicate balance of whole leaves and buds is selected to help you enjoy the moments in your life. Let the fragrance of fresh herbs and flowers ground your senses.
Was anything added to the natural ingredients?
Filled with nature's goodness, we didn't need to add anything.
How to brew?
Put 1 tablespoon of Night Time Relaxing tea in a cup strainer.
Slowly add boiling water, and let steep for 3-4 minutes.
Remove the strainer and experience the calming effects of select flowers and herbs as you sip the tea.
Will it keep me up at night?
Night Time Relaxing Tea is a herbal tea with no caffeine.
Enjoy I'MWOW Night Time Relaxing Tea, to help you unwind from your daily routine.
|Specialty||Antioxidants, Organic, Caffeine Free|
|Ingredients||Chamomile, Rose, Hibiscus, Rooibos, Lavender, Licorice, Lemongrass|
|Storage Instructions||Store in cool and dry place|
|Country of Origin||INDIA|
you save 144/-Add to Cart
you save 70/-Add to Cart
you save 249/-Add to Cart